Earrings description These are hand painted so that each pair is a completely unique design and slight imperfections may be present on the surface due to being hand painted which are not generally noticeable and will add character.
They are very lightweight wood so they are kind on your ears and all metals are nickel and lead-free.
Each pair is one of a kind. Once painted the earrings are varnished or a dimensional gloss is added for the finished look and protection. Each pair of earrings are mounted onto an earring card and wrapped in a plastic/paper bag, before posting in a postage box.
They will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class for UK customers and Royal Mail standard international for other countries
Closing Down Sale
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your Pieces by KeKe jewellery and keep it in great condition:
- Store your jewellery in a pouch or box.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces.
- Sprays and creams including soap, perfume, moisturiser and suncream can cause damage to some acrylic pieces and metal components so it is best to remove your jewellery before using any of these products.